Everyone who tries these Salted Maple Almonds And Cashews says “Ooooooh! These are so good.”
What’s not to love about maple glazed nuts with a hint of sea salt?
Salted Maple Almonds And Cashews
2/3 cup pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 cups (about 1 lb) raw almonds and/or cashews
1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine syrup, butter, and vanilla in a skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until bubbling, about 2 minutes.
3. Add nuts and cook, stirring, until syrup reduces and coats nuts, about 4 minutes.
4. Spread nut mixture onto prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
5. Transfer to oven and bake until syrup around nuts appears set, about 11 minutes. Stir once and let cool completely. Nuts will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Makes 3 cups
Recipe from Real Simple
This song made me laugh.
ANYTHING that makes me laugh right now is welcome.
Check out The Tracys on Bandcamp where you can buy their music.