Aren’t these fun? So cute and easy to make. They are perfect for some pre-trick or treating snacking or a quick dinner afterwards.
Jack O’Lantern Quesadillas
6 flour tortillas
2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, or pepper Jack)
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with foil and set aside.
3. Use a serrated knife to carve a Jack O’Lantern face on 3 of the tortillas.
4. Place the remaining 3 tortillas in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet then sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Place the carved tortillas on top of the cheese and spray with more cooking spray.
6. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are golden.
Recipe from Eat. Drink. Love.
I tried to be arty….Jack O’Fail. ;)
No, not really.
‘Cemetery Surf’ is not scary at all. It’s a nugget of shoegazey goodness that is over before you know it and leaves you dying for more.
Check out Cathedral Bells on Facebook where you can keep tuned for where to buy their music.