Did you ever have a Symphony Candy Bar? They are milk chocolate bars studded with almonds and toffee. And they are goooooood.
So imagine sandwiching some of those candy bars in between layers of chocolate brownie.
Yes. It is as over the top as it sounds. Crunchy, fudgy, chocolatey, rich and…..easy easy easy. Put yourself in a chocolate coma with close to no effort.
Symphony Candy Bar Brownies
1 box of brownie mix for 9 x 13-inch pan (like this one) and the ingredients listed on the box to prepare them
3 (6.8 oz) Hershey’s Symphony Candy Bars (You can use smaller sizes, but the 6.8 size fits almost perfectly in the pan)
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
2. Spread half of the brownie mixture in the bottom of lightly greased 13 x 9-inch pan. (You could alternatively line the pan with parchment)
3. Lay the Hershey’s Symphony Candy Bars on top. (I had to break one of the bars a little to fit in my pan)
4. Spread the remaining brownie batter over the candy bars.
5. Bake according to package directions, which is about 30-35 minutes.
6. Cool brownies completely then cut into small squares.
Recipe from The Budget Diet
Time for a short song….and it is super catchy….and it is a route I have done a few times.
And a sweet song.