Tired of the usual garlic bread? Throw cheese onto naan that is brushed with some garlic oil and you’ve got a terrific snack or accompaniment to your meal. The cilantro is a delicious contrast to the mozzarella. Who knew?
Cheesy Naan With Cilantro
2 pieces naan
Salt and pepper
1/2 clove garlic
2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat broiler with rack 6 inches from element.
2. Brush one side of naan with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil naan , oiled side up, until lightly toasted, about 1 minute.
4. Rub garlic clove over broiled side of naan then sprinkle with cheese.
5. Broil naan until cheese melt,s about 1-2 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
Serves 2 (easily doubled or tripled)
Recipe adapted from Cuisine At Home Magazine
Let’s get ready to rock out to some rowdy “Revenge”. It’s new from UK-based band The Zipheads.
Check out The Zipheads on the band’s Website where you can learn of upcoming EU tour dates and buy their music.
Looks yummy must admit!