There is no way I will ever think of a treat again without thinking of the Yas cat.
Treat yourself to these rich White Chocolate Cashew Cookies. I always forget how wonderful cashews are in cookies.
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2-1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped cashews
10-ounces white chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and both sugars and beat well. Add eggs then the vanilla.
2. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix well. Stir in cashews and white chocolate chips.
3. Cover dough and chill for 1 hour.
4. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 325℉.
5. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 9-14 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown around edges.
6. Let cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes, then remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
Recipe from About Food
Per the band’s Facebook page, “Skellums was formed because there was nothing else left to do.”
Well, thank goodness for said formation! Now I’ve got my summer Brit-pop on play and repeat. The perfect treat.
Check out Skellums on the band’s Website, where you can learn of upcoming tour dates in the UK.