I think you will get a kick out of these almonds.
Honey Roasted Vanilla Almonds are super simple to make and even better to eat. Sticky sweet from the honey with a hint of vanilla in every crunchy bite, they’re an addictive snack.
2 cups unsalted raw almonds
¾ cup sugar
2 Tbs honey
2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with non-stick tin foil.
2. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, honey, vanilla and 3 tablespoons water. Cook over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the almonds and cook until mixture comes to a simmer. Stir constantly until the sugar mixture completely coats the almonds, about 5 minutes.
4. Pour nuts onto the prepared baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
5. Bake for about 4-6 minutes (watch carefully as they turn brown fast). Stir. Cook for another 3-5 minutes or until the nuts are golden brown and glazed.
6. Remove baking sheet from the oven, sprinkle with salt, stir almonds, then allow to cool. Break almonds apart before serving. Almonds will keep for one week in an airtight container.
Recipe from Culinary Style
And why, oh why, is this song title one word?
Probably because it gets the attention of people like me who are intrigued by little eccentricities like that. As the singer suggests, this is groovy stuff.