I saw these Mini Tacos on Pinterest, of course.
They are the easiest things to make. Just brown some beef with taco seasoning, fill tortilla scoops and top with cheese. Then add your favorite taco garnishes and pop into your mouth. The Mini Tacos are a terrific snack or a fun meal with a side of salad.
1 lb ground beef
1 oz packet taco seasoning
Tostitos Scoops tortilla chips
Sour cream, chopped cilantro, taco sauce to garnish
1. Place tortilla scoops on a cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown the ground beef with the taco seasoning. Drain fat.
3. Use a small spoon to fill the tortilla scoops with seasoned meat. Sprinkle the cups with some grated cheese.
4. Bake for about 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and cups are warmed.
5. Top the scoops with the garnishes. Serve immediately.
One pound of ground beef is enough for about 4 dozen scoops.
Recipe from ShareFoodPics.com
When I heard ‘We Talked Again’, the first single to be released from UK’s Bridie Jackson And The Arbour’s forthcoming album “New Skin”, I immediately thought of a church choir. Beautiful strings are the backdrop to the melancholy vocals that slowly build up in this achingly pretty song.
Check out Bridie Jackson And The Arbour on the band’s Website, where you can learn of upcoming UK shows and buy their music.