Q: What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?
Q: What do you call a Mexican with a lowered car?
Q: Did you hear about the Mexican train killer?
A: He had locomotives.
Everyone loves layered dips. At least everyone I know.
Three Layer Mexican Dip is super easy and a real crowd pleaser. Add some hot sauce to the sour cream layer to spice things up, if you like.
2 jars bean dip
2 Tubs guacamole
16 oz sour cream
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cups grated cheddar
2 tomatoes, diced (I substituted a few spoonfuls of salsa)
1/2 cup sliced olives
2 green onions, sliced
1. Spread bean dip over bottom of a serving dish.
2. Spread bean dip over guacamole.
3. Combine sour cream, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
4. Spread sour cream mixture over guacamole.
5. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, olives and green onions over top.
The Wolfhounds have some new stuff out. I love this cool song.