Here in the States it is football season. This is a cute idea for a cake to serve to your favorite football fans.
Use any flavor cupcake that you like. I wanted to easily transport my cupcake cake to a party so I used 15 cupcakes, which fit perfectly into a disposable 9 x 13 inch pan. Use more cupcakes to make a larger cake if you’re feeding a big crowd.
Green sanding sugar
22 gummy bears (11 each of your choice of color)
Brown pipe cleaners (or you can glue pretzel sticks together using icing) to make goal posts
1. Frost the cupcakes with the icing and arrange together in a baking pan or on a serving platter. Use additional icing to connect the cupcakes.
2. Sprinkle the cupcake cake with the green sanding sugar.
3. Put remaining icing into a pastry bag fitted with a small round tip. Pipe yard lines across the cake.
4. Microwave the caramel for a few seconds to soften. Mold into a football shape. Pipe on icing seams.
5. Insert goal posts into cake and arrange gummy bears on top.
American Football would be a wise choice to play today.
Football season always means The Summer Ends.
Check out American Football on Bandcamp, where you can buy the music.
My kiddos would love this! Will have to make this football field for them! Thanks for the inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy baking. :)
Pingback: Top 35 Football Cupcakes Cake – Best Round Up Recipe Collections