Cute kittens flying for Friday?
I’m a sucker for graham crackers in desserts. Putting them in muffins is like having dessert first thing in the morning. There are few things that I like more!
These are seriously good muffins chock full of chocolate chips and topped with a delicious graham streusel topping.
Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Muffins
Ingredients for muffins:
2 cups flour
1 Tbs baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup crushed graham crackers
1 cup whole milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg, beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
Ingredients for the topping:
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon cinnamon
4 Tbs butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400℉ degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
2. Combine topping ingredients and set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, graham crackers and sugar in a large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir in to dry ingredients.
5. Mix chocolate chips into prepared batter.
6. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins. Spoon some topping on each muffin.
7. Bake muffins for 16 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool muffins for 10 minutes before removing from tin.
Makes about 1 1/2 dozen muffins
Recipe from Chocolate, Chocolate And More
I was late to the Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Thrift Shop party, but I have overstayed my welcome like that guest with the lampshade on their head. I listen to that song every day during my run. It is fucking awesome.
So is the tune ‘Wings’. I love the slow opening, the stadium feel and the children singing.
Check out Macklemore & Ryan Lewis on Macklemore’s Website, where you can learn upcoming US tour dates and buy their music.