Just some random nonsense.
Looking for a dinner recipe that is super easy and can be made ahead?
Try this Overnight Meatball And Pasta Casserole. I loved the way the onion and bell peppers flavored the sauce, which had a velvety texture from the cheddar soup. With lots more cheese on top, this was one yummy dish.
1 (14-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 cup water
6 1/2 ounces (3 cups) uncooked mini lasagna noodles or other curly edged pasta
1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry (I used this brand)
1 (16 ounce) package frozen precooked Italian meatballs
6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Shredded Parmesan, for serving
1. In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, combine spaghetti sauce, soup and water; mix well.
2. Stir in uncooked noodles along with bell pepper and onion stir-fry.
3. Add meatballs; turn to coat with sauce. (Noodles should be completely covered with sauce.)
4. Cover tightly with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
5. When ready to bake, heat oven to 350℉. Bake covered for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan.
Recipe from Pillsbury via The Domestic Wannabe
Teleman have a new single out. ‘Steam Train Girl’ is a breezy tune with a synth laden hook and a toe tapping beat.