“Life is easier and the world is a much happier place when you’re dumb.”
I wouldn’t know. :)
You will be the smartest kid on the block if you make these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.
So quick, easy and bursting with all of that Buffalo goodness.
I posted a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas here. They were really good, but I think I may like these more. The blue cheese dressing and the cheddar give the dish such a rich flavor. The blue cheese crumbles and sour cream on the side are perfect.
Serve with some Mexican rice to round out the meal, or don’t and eat as a perfect snack.
4 flour tortillas
1/2 pound cooked and shredded chicken
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 Tbs blue cheese or ranch dressing
1 stick celery, chopped
1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Sour cream, chopped tomatoes and crumbled blue cheese, to serve
Celery leaves, to garnish
1. Stir together chicken, hot sauce, and dressing until well combined.
2. Lightly grease a skillet with olive oil.
3. Place a tortilla in skillet. Spread a 1/4 cup of the cheese evenly on top. Spread 1/2 of the chicken over the top. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the celery and tomatoes. Spread another 1/4 cup of the cheese on top. Top with another tortilla.
4. Cook over medium heat for about 3 or until bottom tortilla turns light golden brown and cheese is melted. Flip the quesadilla and cook another 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
5. Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream, tomatoes and blue cheese. Garnish with celery leaves.
Recipe slightly adapted from A Kitchen Addiction
The Twilight Sad have a new song out.
YES! Now it feels like spring.
That was excellent, wasn’t it?
You can get ‘Tell Me When We’re Having Fun’ for free on The Twilight Sad’s Facebook page.
That’s excellent, isn’t it?
Check out The Twilight Sad on the band’s Website where you can learn upcoming US, Ireland and UK tour dates and buy their music.