Bright, cheerful and fun.
Yep, that would be these cupcakes.
Tie Dye Cupcakes
One box of white cake mix
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple food coloring
Icing of your choice (I really like this buttercream icing)
1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions and divide into 6 bowls.
2. Color the batter in each bowl with the different food colorings.
3. Drop one Tbs of each color into lined cupcake tins. The order of the layers from the bottom up are:
4. Bake as directed. Let cool.
5. Ice as desired. I swirled red and yellow icing together in a piping bag.
The Amateurs are a band out of Birmingham, England. They are working on their new album as we speak.
I absolutely adore this song. I love how it gives you all of this information. Plus, Matthew Colley’s voice is gorgeous.
The Amateurs-Your Birthday
This video is for a song just out this year.