Today I plead insanity.
I need praline.
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup half and half
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line cookie sheets with parchment.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla and egg and mix well. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute and transfer to cooling rack.
4. Make frosting: In saucepan combine brown sugar and half and half. Bring to boil and let boil 2 minutes while stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
5. Sprinkle each cookie with a small amount of pecans. Drizzle with frosting to cover pecans.
Yield: About 3 dozen
SHE SAID!!!! One of my favorite out there songs EVER!
The Cramps-She Said
Honestly, WTF is he building in there?
Tom Waits-What's He Building In There?
Monty Python-Sit On My Face
King Tut cracks me up every time. Steve Martin is a totally wild and crazy guy (Now, I know I’ve heard that someplace before). And you know what? The Fonz is in this video, too. Heyyyyy!
Have a wild and crazy day! Cheeeeers!