I know you are saying to yourself…”I’ve seen these someplace before”.
I LOVE these guys. It definitely explains why they hang out on my header. I kind of think the snowman on the left looks like he is singing. My kind of man. Nice eyes, too.
These cupcakes are especially fun to make because you can give the snowmen any type of expression that you like.
Well, it is still a winter wonderland here in Vermont. However, all of the sap buckets hanging on our maple trees are a sure sign that spring will eventually come. And all of the snowmen will melt.
Melting Snowmen Cupcakes
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Your favorite icing recipe
Fèves (You can get them from King Arthur Flour)
Black shoestring licorice
Candy eyes (1/4 inch size)
Orange flower shaped cake decorations
Black food marker
Small amount of melted chocolate to affix fèves and eyes to marshmallow
1. Bake cupcakes.
2. Pipe a swirl of icing on each cupcake.
3. Attach fèves and candy eyes to marshmallows.
4. Poke an orange flower shaped cake deco sideways into the marshmallow for the nose.
5. Cut licorice and insert into the icing for arms.
6. Use the food marker to make the mouths.
7. Sing to your snowmen and they might sing back. Or they might yell out “I’m melting, melting! Oh what a world, what a world…”
Note: If you are going to transport the cupcakes somewhere and you won’t be serving them to unsupervised children, I recommend using a toothpick to help keep the head in place. I guess a pretzel stick could also work. I had a few heads roll when I brought these to a party.
The Myriad-A Thousand Winter’s Melting
Voxtrot-The Warmest Part Of Winter
I love the singing ones!!
Pingback: Melting Marshmallow Snowman Cupcake Recipe | Cake Pops and Cup Cakes