Hurry up and grab some graham crackers and 3 other ingredients to make these scrumptious Pecan Toffee Squares. Just 15 minutes and no candy thermometer! Definitely sweet.
Pecan Toffee Squares
12 graham crackers, whole
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
1. Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly roll pan with non-stick foil. Place a layer of graham crackers onto the prepared pan.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook exactly 2 minutes.
3. Pour mixture over graham crackers then sprinkle with nuts.
4. Bake at 350℉ for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly on a wire rack.
5. Cut into small squares to serve.
Recipe from Food.com
Here’s a foot stomping short song.
And a sweet song.
At least he treated her right before he inevitably dies. It’s the little things. :)
Check out Reina del Cid on Bandcamp where you can buy her music.