If you like pumpkin pie you are going to love these Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites to infinity and beyond. Just fill a mini muffin pan with store-bought pie dough and fill with an easy pumpkin pie filling. Bake, top with some whipped cream, then pop into your mouth. Easy.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites
2 pre-made, ready to roll pie crusts (such as Pillsbury)
1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup pumpkin purée
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs + 1 egg for egg wash
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus extra for dusting
Whipped cream, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Grease and flour a mini-muffin pan. Set aside.
3. Roll the dough or pie crust out on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin.
Using a round cookie or biscuit cutter (approximately 3 inches diamater) cut about 30 rounds out. Reroll scraps as necessary.
4. Carefully press each round into the mini-muffin pan. (A mini tart tamper makes doing this easy as pie). Brush egg wash from one egg to the top edges of each pie.
5. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating until combined.
6. Add pumpkin purée and beat until combined. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
7. Spoon mixture into each mini pie crust almost up to the top. (I had enough leftover filling to fill a 4 inch ramekin which I baked alongside the mini tarts).
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden around the edges.
9. Remove from oven and cool on a cooling rack or chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
10. Top each mini pie with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Makes about 30 mini bites
Recipe from Sugar Apron
Here’s a ridiculously catchy and definitely ridiculous short song. I want to adopt that accent and scream at my Diet Pepsi.
Psycho cola fake
Need some soda
Cause I can’t lose any weight”
And a complete pivot to a devastating Sweet song. Man, I hope she still cares.
“Who can make me smile and dance at a bus stop at 2 am
Who can make me feel like myself?”
Check out Film Jacket 35 on Facebook. You can buy their music on Bandcamp.
Learn more about Ernesto Cal on his Website where you can link to buy the music.
Grateful for this recipe!