Do you have a craving for some White Castle burgers? You can check out the recipe here (along with some White Castle info). Or, for a homey spin, you can bake up a White Castle Casserole. All of the delicious flavors are layered together and ready to feed a burger loving crowd.
White Castle Casserole
2 lbs ground beef
1 (2 oz) box dry onion soup mix
2 (12 oz each) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
10 slices American cheese
Dill pickles, chopped, to taste
Mustard, to taste
Additional condiments, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a skillet, brown and crumble the ground beef with both packets of dry onion soup mix. Drain meat into a colander then press down to release as much of the liquid as you can.
3. Unroll one tube of crescent rolls and press into the prepared baking dish. Seal the seams and stretch a bit to cover the bottom. Top with ground beef then cheese slices. Top with pickles and drizzle with mustard.
4. Unroll the other tube of crescent rolls over the top, sealing seams and stretching the dough to cover the contents of the pan.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and cheese is melted.
6. To serve, cut into squares and serve with additional condiments if desired.
Recipe from Love Bakes Good Cakes
‘It Stays’ is new from London-based artist Dream Reporter. I love the clipped, repetitive delivery over that slinky instrumentation. And there is panting and chanting. Awesome.
♬ “Every Day” ♬
Check out Dream Reporter on the band’s Website where you can buy their music.