I don’t know why I find that expression so damned funny. I especially love when a total nerd unexpectedly blurts it out. Makes me laugh every time.
Feel like some ultra-delicious, super easy to make Chocolate Caramel Brownies?
Layers of love.
That is Nestlé-speak for white chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, pecans and caramel. Those layers are tucked into rich chocolate brownie batter to create these decadent sweet treats.
Layers Of Love Chocolate Caramel Brownies
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, cut in pieces
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3 large eggs, divided
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Combine flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add 2 of the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
4. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Reserve 3/4 cup batter. Spread remaining batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle nuts and white chocolate chips over batter. Drizzle caramel topping over top.
5. Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in same large bowl until light in color. Stir in semi-sweet morsels. Spread evenly over caramel topping.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes about 20 bars
Recipe from Nestlé
This song makes me laugh.
“You Can’t Sing Abba On The Karaoke” is from the The Pocket Gods’ new album ‘100X30 The Future Of Music’ which includes 100 songs all about 30 seconds long all about the music industry.
Check out The Pocket Gods on Facebook. You can buy their music here.
Pingback: Layers Of Love Chocolate Caramel Brownies. New Music From The Pocket Gods. | homethoughtsfromabroad626