Q: Where do animals go when their tails fall off?
A: To the retail store.
Fast, easy and delicious…Hoisin Pork Tenderloin With Ramen is the perfect quick meal. The tender meat is served over noodles with an Asian flavored sauce finished with a touch of butter.
Hoisin Pork Tenderloin With Ramen
1/3 cup hoisin sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons sugar
3 garlic cloves, minced
Dash crushed red pepper flakes
1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons butter
2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
Sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. Off the heat, mix first five ingredients in a small saucepan.
3. Place tenderloin on a greased rack in a foil-lined 15 x 10 x1-inch pan. Brush pork with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture. Roast until a thermometer reads 145°F, 15-20 minutes.
4. Stir water into remaining hoisin mixture and bring to a boil on the stove. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, to allow flavors to blend, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Keep warm.
5. Remove pork from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
6. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets. Drain then serve with pork. Top each serving with sauce and green onions.
Recipe from Simple & Delicious Magazine
Sarah Cripps remarks that making her new record helped her decide to embrace the darkness and the weirdness in her life. That is pretty powerful as is the raw emotion surging through the beautiful ‘Leave Behind’. Wow. I can really feel it.
“Don’t forget me”