Q: How much do pirates earrings cost?
A: A Buccaneer.
Alrighty mateys. Here’s a fun dinner for when you cannot resist carbs on carbs. Take a baked potato and load it up with chili and cheese and a good dose of french fries. Mmmmm…tasty.
Chili Cheese Fries Baked Potatoes
Four (6 to 8-oz) potatoes
3 cups cooked frozen french fries
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
2 cups homemade or canned chili, warmed
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Pierce the potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a baking sheet, rub with olive oil and season.
2. Bake potatoes at 425°F until tender when pierced with a fork, 50 to 60 minutes. Split the top of each potato, being careful not to cut all the way through. With a fork, fluff potatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. To make the topping, in a large bowl, toss the fries and chili powder.
4. Preheat the broiler.
5. Top each fluffed and seasoned potato with 1/2 cup chili, 2 tablespoons cheese, 3/4 cup fries and another 2 tablespoons of cheese.
6. Broil until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Top each potato with 1 tablespoon of green onions and serve.
Recipe from Rachael Ray
Easy breezy with a hint of the Caribbean, “Do You” is the essence of summer jamming. And, as Darius himself will assure you, it’s not “Despacito”. :)
Check out Darius 1061 on his Website where you can link to buy the music.
Pingback: Mexican Chicken. New Music From Lauren Ruth Ward. | I Sing In The Kitchen