But let’s talk about these nuts.
Roasted Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts.
Don’t they sound good?
Sound good, smell good, taste amazing.
These nuts are insanely easy to make and fill the house with the most heavenly scent while baking. Make a batch or two and you have the perfect snack to go with drinks. They also make a terrific hostess gift.
Roasted Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts
1 egg white
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 cups nuts (I used cashews, almonds, hazelnuts and pecans)
½ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 250℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg white and vanilla until frothy. Add the mixed nuts and stir until coated.
3. In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Add to the nuts and toss until coated.
4. Spread the nuts evenly onto prepared pan.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden. When cool store in an airtight container.
Makes 3 cups
Recipe from The Recipe Critic
Set out some nuts, pour a drink, turn up the stereo volume and take in this new song from Matthew And Me. ‘Every Day’ throws off an otherworldly feeling. Synth and soft vocals meld together beautifully in this ode to a much loved someone.