Q: How do you measure a snake?
A: In inches—they don’t have feet.
Take care of your chocolate and peanut butter cravings with these yummy minis. Just use a box of brownie mix to make a bunch of mini brownie bites and top with the addictive peanut butter icing. The addition of cream cheese brilliantly cuts the icing’s sweetness.
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
1 package brownie mix (13x 9-inch pan size)—I love mixes with chocolate chips added
Peanut Butter Icing (recipe follows)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 42 mini-muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
2. Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Fill prepared cups two-thirds full.
3. Bake 18-22 minutes or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean (do not overtake). Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
4. Spoon or pipe frosting onto brownies.
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen
Peanut Butter Icing
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
4 teaspoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth.
Recipes slightly adapted from Simple & Delicious Magazine
That’s the word that comes to mind when I listen to “Like Lovers Do”. It’s the new, eminently catchy tune from Scandi artist Ms. Henrik.
Sashay shall we?