This Spinach Ricotta Quiche is so simple, yet so packed with flavor. The ricotta and cream give the filling a wonderful texture. And there is bacon!
Spinach Ricotta Quiche
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
2 cups spinach, cooked and chopped with excess water squeezed out
1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375℉.
2. Grease a pie plate with non-stick spray.
3. Press pie crust the pie plate.
4. Use a blender (or mix by hand) to combine eggs, ricotta, cheddar, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
5. Evenly distribute cooked spinach and bacon over the pie dough. Add egg mixture.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. Allow quiche to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Recipe from Savory Sweet Life
Silky smooth vocals over some electronica? Boy-girl synth-pop?
‘Like The Wind’ is new from UK-based duo Feral Love.