I often make chocolate crispy treats using marshmallows. This is an equally simple variation that uses yummy Marshmallow Fluff.
Fluff Chocolate Crispy Rice Treats
1 (7 1/2-oz) jar Marshmallow Fluff
12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup butter
5 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
2. Add Marshmallow Fluff and cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in chocolate until blended. Remove from heat.
4. Add crispy rice cereal. Stir until well coated.
5. Using waxed paper, press mixture evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Cut into squares when cool.
Makes 24 (2 x 2 inch) squares
Recipe from Marshmallow Fluff
‘Eyeknees’ is new from Swedish band Humfree Bug Art. Evidently, it alludes to a tough time for the band when tension and differences almost split them up. Fortunately, they worked it out.