I often make chocolate crispy treats using marshmallows. This is an equally simple variation that uses yummy Marshmallow Fluff.
Fluff Chocolate Crispy Rice Treats
1 (7 1/2-oz) jar Marshmallow Fluff
12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup butter
5 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
2. Add Marshmallow Fluff and cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in chocolate until blended. Remove from heat.
4. Add crispy rice cereal. Stir until well coated.
5. Using waxed paper, press mixture evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Cut into squares when cool.
Makes 24 (2 x 2 inch) squares
Recipe from Marshmallow Fluff
‘Eyeknees’ is new from Swedish band Humfree Bug Art. Evidently, it alludes to a tough time for the band when tension and differences almost split them up. Fortunately, they worked it out.
Check out Humfree Bug Art on the band’s (psychedelic) Website. You can buy their music here.