The size of that cat!
Imagine your favorite Krispie Treats have lost the Rice Krispies and gained popcorn instead. That would be these amazing Popcorn Fluff Bars. They are salty, sweet, crunchy and just a little bit gooey.
Popcorn Fluff Bars
1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
1⁄4 cup butter
8 cups unbuttered popped popcorn (I used buttered and have no regrets!)
1. Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
2. Combine marshmallow cream and butter in microwave safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes on high.
3. Stir and cook 1 minute longer.
4. Add popcorn and stir to thoroughly coat.
5. Use a spatula or waxed paper to press mixture into pan.
6. Let cool and cut into bars.
Makes 16 bars
Recipe from Food.com
Time for a short song.
And a sweet song.
Check out Marta Pacek on her Website where you can buy the music.