These adorable Mini Peach Pies couldn’t be easier. You don’t even have to peel the peaches! Just line muffin tins with pie crust dough. Top with a peach half sprinkled with some sugar and spice and seal with some more pastry. Thirty minutes later it’s pie time. Delicious.
Refrigerated pie crust dough
2 ripe peaches, halved and pit removed
1 Tbs flour
¼ cup sugar, plus more for sprinkling
⅛ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of salt
2 tsp butter
1 egg beaten with 1tsp water, for egg wash
1. Preheat the oven to 450℉.
2. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Cut out four 5 inch circles and four 3 inch circles.
3. Line a muffin tin with the larger circles of dough. Place a peach half, cut side up, on top of each dough circle.
4. In a small bowl combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
5. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over each peach half. Dot each with ½ tsp of butter.
6. Place the smaller circles of dough on top and seal the edges. Pierce the top with a knife.
7. Brush the top of each pie with egg wash and sprinkle with some sugar.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Reduce heat to 350℉ and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
10. Cool 10 minutes in the muffin pan before running a knife gently under each pie to loosen.
Makes 4 mini pies
Recipe from Friday Is Cake Night
A short song.
And a sweet song.
Check out Aaron And Andrew on the band’s Website where you can get their music.