Brownie. Cheesecake. Pecans. Chocolate drizzle.
Yes. All present in this packed with goodness Brownie Cheesecake Pie. It’s a fudgy, creamy, crunchy dream come true.
1 refrigerated pie crust
8 oz cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 package brownie mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 tablespoons water
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Place pie crust in a 9 inch pie pan. Crimp the edges.
3. Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 egg in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, 1 egg, oil and water. Beat 50 strokes.
5. Spread half of brownie mixture into unbaked pie shell. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cream cheese layer; top with remaining brownie mixture and sprinkle nuts on top.
6.Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until center puffs and crust is brown.
7. Warm sauce slightly in microwave. Drizzle over pie. Serve warm or cool. Delicious either way.
Recipe from The Lady & Son’s Just Desserts
Canadian band Les Jupes have a new LP out titled ‘Some Kind of Family’. It’s a winning combination of stirring ballads and indie rock tunes. My current favorite is “Bro.Sis”. Fantastic.
“All night it just felt right
Holding the reigns of a hundred horses
So light it just felt right
Riding the waves of unknown forces”
Check out Les Jupes on the band’s Website, where you can buy their music.