This video is so cute.
Do you know what these Brownie Cupcakes taste like?
Little individual packets of fudgy chocolate goodness. Perfect alone or with a dab of cream or icing.
3/4 cup unsalted butter
3 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 Tbs vanilla
2 large eggs
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate. Stir until smooth then remove from heat.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together sugar and melted chocolate at high speed for 4 minutes.
4. Add vanilla and eggs and mix for 30 seconds.
5. Add flour, cocoa, and salt. Stir to blend.
6. Distribute batter equally among the cupcake liners.
7. Bake for 12 minutes, rotate and bake for 12 more minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
8. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 12 cupcakes
Recipe from The Sweet Little Book Of Cupcakes
Song and dance time.
‘Pointless’ is a new and catchy tune from LA based band Light FM.
“Don’t let it be pointless”
Check out Light FM on the band’s Website, where you can learn of upcoming European shows and buy their music.