This one’s for Boston. Fear The Beard.
Even if they don’t win, they have another shot tomorrow on Halloween.
Which brings us to today’s super cute and really easy Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes. I just had one and it was divine. Oreo and pumpkin cheesecake are wonderful together.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup puréed pumpkin
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons flour
pinch of salt
12 Halloween Oreo cookies
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325℉/160℃ degrees.
2. Line a 12 muffin pan with paper liners. Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner. Set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Stir in vanilla, pumpkin, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour and salt until combined. Scrape down sides of bowl and continue beating until mixture is completely smooth. Spoon mixture evenly over Oreos.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheesecakes have set. Remove from oven to cool. Once cheesecakes are cool enough to handle, remove from muffin tin.
5. Microwave chocolate chips until completely melted, about 2 minutes. Spoon chocolate into a piping bag with a small round tip. Pipe melted chocolate in concentric circles on top of cheesecakes. Drag the end of a toothpick through the chocolate to create the spider webs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 12 cheesecakes
Recipe from Easy Kids Recipes