Just look at these cupcakes.
Even better, take a few minutes and make the cupcakes and then eat them. That is what you really want to do today.
Fudgy brownies and peanut butter cups all neatly tucked into a cupcake are as heavenly a sweet treat as you can get.
Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cupcakes
1 box (18 oz) brownie mix (I love Ghiradelli’s Double Chocolate Brownie Mix)
12 pkgs (1.5oz/42g) Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350℉ and line 24 cups of a muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
3. Divide brownie batter between cupcake liners.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through.
5. Immediately press one peanut butter cup into each baked brownie.
6. Let cool completely then serve.
Time for a really short song that completely cracks me up.
And a totally sweet song. The title says it all.
Check out Darling Freakhead on Bandcamp where you can buy the music and also get a ton for free. A lot of the tunes are crazy good.
Learn more about The Four Freshmen on their Website (these guys look totally adorable), where you can learn of upcoming US tour dates and buy their music.
Omg. The peanut butter is protein, right? I could have this now, for breakfast, right?
We are soul mates because this is precisely my idea of a balanced breakfast. :)