Cheesecake and crescent rolls. What a terrific idea.
The dough encases a classic cheesecake filling and sports a crispy cinnamon-sugar topping. Delicious and super easy.
2 (8 oz each) cans of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
2 (8 oz each) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Unroll and spread the crescent roll dough from one of the cans on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if cutting the recipe in half).
2. Beat together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crescent roll layer.
3. Unroll the remaining can of crescent roll dough over the cream cheese layer.
4. Spread melted butter over the top of crescent roll dough. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Bake at 350℉ for 20-30 minutes until bubbly and slightly browned.
6. Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
Serves 10 to 12
Recipe from Community.QVC.com
Sometimes a song just brings me to my knees from the very first listen. Such was the case with ‘Hard To Hurt’ by Tucson’s Andrew Collberg.
I think it is the combination of the strumming guitar and sad piano that open the tune. And then the truly lovely vocals singing such emotional lyrics. It builds up just like pain sometimes does.
This is a video for Andrew’s soon to be released album ‘Mind Hits’. It’s filled with all sorts of weirdness from creepy clowns, trippy priests and nuns and angry children. The song itself is flat out wonderful.
Check out Andrew Collberg on his Website, where you can buy the music.