Some broccoli humor from Harrison Ford.
4 Tbs soy sauce, divided
4 Tbs cornstarch, divided
1 tsp ginger
5 Tbs oil, divided
1 pound boneless sirloin, cut across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices or 1 lb round steak, sliced diagonally
4 cups chopped broccoli
2 cups beef broth
Cooked rice as an accompaniment
1. Blend 2 Tbs cornstarch, 2 Tbs soy sauce, ginger and 2 Tbs oil in bowl. Add steak and coat well. Marinate 15 minutes.
2. Stir fry broccoli in 2 Tbs hot oil in wok for 3 minutes. Add 3 Tbs water. Cover and steam for one minute. Drain.
3. Add 1 Tbs oil to wok. Stir fry steak for 4 minutes. Remove steak.
4. Add broth to wok. Bring to boil.
5. Mix 2 Tbs soy sauce with 2 Tbs corn starch and add to broth. Add broccoli and steak. Cook covered for 4 minutes.
6. Serve over rice.
Recipe from Favorite Family Recipes Cookbook
This song caught my attention from the first time I heard it on one of Kowalskiy’s free monthly EPs.
Dazzling in its electronic brilliance.
Check out Dead Boy Robotics on the band’s Website, where you can also buy their music.