Now this is one annoying little bird.
Let’s move from Tweet to Sweet.
If you want to shake up your usual Chocolate Chip Cookie routine, give these peanutty, cinnamon scented chippers a try.
140g/5oz butter, softened
1 cup/200g/7oz light-brown sugar
1/3 cup/50g/2oz granulated sugar
2 eggs, beaten
3 cups/350g/12oz all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup/115g/4oz salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350℉/180℃.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
3. Cream butter with sugars until soft and fluffy. Mix in eggs.
4. Slowly add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts.
5. Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture well apart on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten slightly.
6. Bake until just golden, about 10-15 minutes.
7. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Makes 24 cookies
Recipe from Great British Food Magazine
London based Pati Yang has her second EP this year coming out next month.
I love the wall of synth sound and her sweet voice in Hold Your Horses.