Get ready to join me in saying “Aaaaaw. So cute.”
And, like me, you might be wondering wtf are the kitties doing all piled up in a sink basin.
I guess we’ll never know the mysteries of youtubers.
Now about these Mini Caramel Irish Cream Cheesecakes. Get ready to join me in saying “Aaaaaw. So cute.”
Mini Caramel Irish Cream Cheesecakes
Ingredients for crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (either purchased or crush the crackers in a food processor)
2 oz butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
Directions for crust:
1. Stir butter and sugar into graham cracker crumbs.
2. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners (14-15) and place crust in the bottom of each liner and press firmly into place. Set aside. (I used my mini cheesecake pan. The yield was closer to 24)
Ingredients for the cheesecake:
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
2 Tbs caramel topping
1/2 cup all purpose flour
Shaved chocolate (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325℉.
2. Cream together cream cheese, eggs, ricotta, sugar, caramel and Bailey’s.
3. Add flour and mix until just blended. Fill each muffin liner 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheesecakes are set.
4. Once cooled top with shaved chocolate, if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
Makes 14-15 mini cheesecakes
Recipe from Diannes’s Dishes
Some Irish cheesecakes could only get better with some Irish music.
The Cast Of Cheers (You’ve gotta love the name) are a Dublin based band with a new album, ‘Family’, just out last month.
Goose is a shot of catchy nonsense. I like it.