Mmmm. Buffalo Chicken.
Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Quesadillas.
Those two belong together.
Definitely do not be scared to make these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.
If you like Buffalo Wings, this recipe has all of the fab flavors. Grilled tortillas filled with hot sauce flavored chicken, blue cheese, sour cream and celery. So good.
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
4 ounces blue cheese , crumbled
1 celery rib, sliced thin
1/4 cup sour cream
2 green onions, sliced thin
3 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup Frank’s red hot sauce, plus more if you like
4 tortillas, 10 inch
Vegetable oil to cook quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Combine blue cheese, celery, sour cream and green onions in a bowl.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Add chicken and hot sauce and simmer 8 minutes.
5. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces (add more hot sauce now if you like).
6. Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture onto a tortilla followed by a 1/4 of the chicken and then top with another tortilla. Press firmly to seal.
7. Brush griddle pan with oil. Cook quesadillas until golden brown and crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board. Cut into wedges and serve.
Recipe from Cook’s Country Magazine
While running this morning I was listening to a mix playlist of new (to me) music that I wanted to pay more attention to.
Let me tell you, Washed Out got my attention.
Washed Out is the project of Atlanta, Georgia based Ernest Greene. His first full length album, ‘Within And Without’ was released this past July.
How’s this for an album cover?
Nice. But Eyes Be Closed is far nicer. Synth heavy, moody, rhythm filled make out music.
If you have to be up at 5:22 am on a Monday morning, Washed Out is the way to start the day.
Washed Out-Eyes Be Closed
Take in this video.
Although I have no desire to return to Iceland anytime soon, the dreamy beauty of the song against such stunning scenery reminds me of what a trip it was to be there.