“I see,” said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.
Here is some ultimate comfort food for you. A cheesy beef casserole topped with crispy tater tots and served with the usual cheeseburger toppers. Delicious.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
2 lbs ground beef
2 cups chopped onion
3 Tbs flour
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
1/2 cup ketchup
3 Tbs yellow mustard
1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 cups frozen Tater Tots
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Garnish: dill pickle chips, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion stirring occasionally, until beef is browned.
3. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire and pepper.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with the Tater Tots.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more.
6. Garnish with tomato, lettuce and pickles. Drizzle with a little bit of mustard and ketchup, if you like.
Recipe from Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine
How about some chill electro to ease us into the weekend?
“Let My Love Come Down” is new from Austin-based band Golden Bear. It’s from their album ‘Dimensional Place’ due out next week.
Check out Golden Bear on the band’s Website where you can link to buy their music.