These Glazed BBQ Ribs are so incredibly tender and tasty that you may never want to try another recipe for ribs. Raspberry preserves lend the perfect sweet note that gets a terrific balance from the red wine and cayenne.
Glazed BBQ Ribs
4 pounds pork baby back ribs
1/2 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
18 ounces barbecue sauce
1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
1/4 cup dry red wine
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place ribs in a shallow roasting pan, bone side down.
3. In a small bowl, mix oil, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over ribs.
4. Bake, covered, 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until tender. Drain.
5. In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients then reserve 3/4 cup for serving with ribs. Brush some of the remaining sauce over ribs.
6. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until ribs are glazed, basting occasionally with additional sauce.
7. Preheat broiler or grill. Broil or grill, bone side down, for about 8 minutes or until browned. Serve with reserved sauce.
Recipe from Simple & Delicious Magazine
Fialta is two couples from California making some pretty great indie-pop, like this catchy tune.
“When you give up your ghosts
I’ll be here”
Check out Fialta on the band’s Website where you can buy their music.