Some of my favorite television.
And one of my favorite meals.
I’d put Sriracha mayo on just about everything. But I especially love it over this Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie.
You know when cheese and bacon and potatoes get together you’re in for something great. Spicy/cool mayo just ups the greatness.
Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie
1 pound (about 3 cups) frozen tater tots
4 slices bacon
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Sriracha
Chopped fresh chives, for topping
1. Bake the tater tots according to the package directions.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 400℉ and lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 8 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then roughly chop.
4. Lightly press the tater tots into the prepared pie plate. Top with the cheese and bacon. Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and mayonnaise with the Sriracha.
6. Drizzle the pie with the Sriracha-mayonnaise and sprinkle with chives. I also dotted a little more Sriracha over it all because I loved the look (and the taste, of course!).
Recipe from Food Network Magazine
We’re continuing our synthy dance party with this new song from Milwaukee-based band NO/NO. Let’s listen to some “Television”.
Check out NO/NO on the band’s Website where you can buy their music.