Here’s a short and sweet video.
These Crispy Chocolate Clusters are like a cross between Rice Krispie Treats and S’mores. Chewy, crunchy bites of goodness.
Crispy Chocolate Clusters
4 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Melt 3 ounces of the chocolate chips in the microwave.
3. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips, cereal and marshmallows until thoroughly coated.
4. Spoon tablespoon mounds onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Allow to set at room temperature until the chocolate is fully set, about 3 hours.
Makes about 12 clusters
Recipe from One Pot Chocolate Desserts by Andrew Schloss
Here’s a cute and quirky short song.
And an adorably sweet song.
Check out Angela Burns on Bandcamp where you can buy her music.