Steak and horseradish are a classic combo. Put that horseradish into butter along with Parmesan and you have some magic melting onto the grilled beef.
I served some coleslaw along with the steak and salad. A really good version is this recipe from Jasper White.
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Horseradish Butter
4 oz butter, softened
5 tablespoons grated Parmesan
2 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish
2 ribeye steaks
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 cups arugula
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
1. In a small bowl, mix first 3 ingredients then season with pepper. Transfer to parchment paper and roll into log, twisting both sides to seal. Freeze horseradish butter until firm.
2. Brush steaks with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill steaks over high heat for 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
4. Top each steak with a slice of horseradish butter.
5. In a medium bowl, toss remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Serve salad with steaks.
Recipe from Every Day With Rachael Ray Magazine
Rock and roll and strings. ‘Hello Sweet Goodbye’ is pretty epic stuff with its wall of instruments and dark, soulful lyrics.
Check out Lady Low on Facebook. You can buy their music here.