No secret that I love Buffalo everything.
So, THIS recipe!
When I post something that I made the day before it’s always because I cannot wait to share it with you.
That would be the case with THIS recipe.
Cauliflower gets the Buffalo treatment in this wildly fabulous and slimmed down dish. The florets are dipped in egg, then a seasoned flour mixture which gets them all crisped up in the oven. They’re finally coated in Buffalo sauce and returned briefly to the oven. Unlike most Buffalo dishes, there is no melted butter added to the Buffalo sauce which adds to its lightness. All you get is fantastic Buffalo flavor.
Super yum. You won’t miss the chicken.
1 head cauliflower
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup flour
1 Tbs garlic powder
1 Tbs onion powder
1 tsp each salt and pepper
Buffalo wing sauce (I like Frank’s)
Blue cheese dressing for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 425℉.
1. Pour eggs in one bowl. Mix flour with the spices in another bowl.
3. Cut the cauliflower into florets. Dip each into the egg and then the flour mixture.
4. Grease a cooking sheet and place the cauliflower on the sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove cauliflower from the oven and coat with buffalo sauce. Bake for 15 minutes longer.
5. Arrange cauliflower on a plate and drizzle with more Buffalo sauce. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Recipe slightly adapted from Delightful-Delicious-Delovely
Messy with that sick guitar riff.
Check out Spray Paint on the band’s Website, where you can learn of upcoming world tour dates and buy their music.