Who’s got the Doritos?
We’ve got the Doritos.
And they are crushed and baked into biscuits.
The Nacho Biscuits are filled with nacho flavored burgers, slathered with nacho cheese sauce and piled high with toppings.
One note, though. My burgers were very delicate so I definitely would only make them in a skillet. I thought about grilling them, but they would have fallen into bits.
Loaded Nacho Burgers
1/2 cup crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips (about 25 chips)
1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
3/4 cup sliced mild banana pepper rings (from 16-oz jar), drained
1 lb lean ground beef
3/4 cup nacho cheese sauce or dip
1/4 teaspoon chili Powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin
2 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/3 cup diced seeded tomato
1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1 medium ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Place crushed nacho chips in shallow dish. Press both sides of each biscuit into crushed chips. Bake biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop enough banana pepper rings to equal 1/4 cup. In large bowl, mix ground beef, 1/4 cup of the nacho cheese sauce, 1/4 cup chopped banana peppers, chili powder, and cumin. Shape mixture into 8 patties, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
4. In nonstick skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, or until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F.
5. In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce on High 30 to 45 seconds or until warm; stir.
6. Split biscuits. Lightly spread cream cheese on cut sides of biscuit halves. Top bottom of each biscuit with burger, nacho cheese sauce, onion, tomato, bacon, avocado, remaining banana pepper rings and biscuit tops.
Recipe from Pillsbury.com
First listen and I didn’t think I was going to dig this band. The lead singer has a voice that is definitely out there.
But, I LOVE music that is out there. A few listens and Hanna’s voice completely grew on me. Besides, the song Eikon is so damn catchy. Completely loaded with attention grabbing moments.
Eikon is from ‘Love’s Spring’ just out last month.
Check out Two Wings on their Website where you can also learn upcoming UK tour dates. Buy the music here.