Do you want something that is Purrfect to feed a crowd?
No, definitely not
Super easy, super tasting. Pepperoni Pizza Casserole has all those great pizza flavors layered up in a baking dish. So good.
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
1 (1 lb) bag of egg noodles
2 (26 oz) jars of your favorite tomato sauce
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
Approximately 30 slices of pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Brown the meat in a large skillet and drain.
3. Boil the noodles according to package directions. Drain.
4. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan.
5. Layer with one half of the noodles, half of the meat and half of the sauce.
6. Top with the rest of the noodles, half of the cheese and the rest of the meat, sauce and cheese.
7. Top the casserole with the pepperoni slices.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
9. Take casserole out of oven and let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes.
Serves 8 to 10
Recipe from For Mamas
Edinburgh band We Were Promised Jetbacks not only have the coolest name but they play some of the coolest music around.
This is a track from WWPJ’s latest album ‘In The Pit Of The Stomach’. The build ups and slow downs in the music are ace.
We Were Promised Jetpacks-Act On Impulse
Lovely video, this one.
Check out We Were Promised Jetpacks on their Website. You can buy the music there and learn more about upcoming tour dates.