C’mon…..You know you want this creamy, cheesy, cozy casserole for dinner. It’s so easy and the assorted toppings make it fun for everyone to customize their plate.
Nacho Chicken Bake
2 (7-ounce) bags nacho cheese tortilla chips (such as Doritos) (about 8 cups)
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup picante sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
Toppings to serve: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped cilantro, salsa, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes
1. Heat the oven to 325℉. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
2. Cover bottom of prepared baking dish with the crushed chips.
3. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, onion, picante sauce, 1 cup cheese and the chiles.
4. Pour the chicken mixture on top of the chips.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered, for about 40 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve with your choice of toppings.
Recipe slightly adapted from Casseroles cookbook
C’mon…..You know you want a cool song to warm you up.
“C’mon”, from Netherlands-based Subp Yao, gives off such satisfying and menacing electronic passion. I also love the AHS vibes it gives me. (Now Siobhán, don’t you dare roll your eyes).
Check out Subp Yao on Bandcamp where you can buy his music.