Naan Pizzas use the pillowy Indian-style flatbread as the base for toppings with an Indian slant. Paneer, kale and cauliflower are baked until the veggies are crisp then finished with a drizzle of mango chutney. Fresh and quick.
6 mini naans
3 cups kale, sliced, tough stalks removed
½ head cauliflower, sliced, thick stalks removed
1 red onion, thinly sliced
226g paneer, sliced
2 Tbs olive oil, plus extra to grease
2 tsp crushed red pepper
2 Tbs mango chutney
Green salad to serve (optional)
1. Heat oven to 220°C/425°F.
2. Place the naans onto 2 greased baking sheets.
3. In a large bowl, toss the kale, sliced cauliflower, red onion and paneer with the oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Divide evenly among the naans and sprinkle with the crushed red pepper.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked through, the kale is crisp and the paneer is golden.
5. Transfer the naan pizzas to a cutting board. Mix the mango chutney with
a little hot water, then drizzle over the pizzas. Serve with a green salad on the side, if you like.
Recipe from Delicious Magazine
This song certainly has an intriguing title as well as tune. The band is a bit of a head scratcher to pronounce (But it might very well be this lad).
Just let the cool beat flow over you
Check out ⣎⡇ꉺლ༽இ•̛)ྀ◞ ༎ຶ ༽ৣৢ؞ৢ؞ؖ ꉺლ on Bandcamp where you can buy the music.