Q: Why did the vegan meat cross the road?
A: To prove it wasn’t chicken.
This is such an easy and delicious dinner. Give some chicken tenders the Buffalo treatment and top them with an enticing mixture of melted provolone and cheddar. The sweet cuke salad provides the perfect cooling touch against the heat of the wing sauce.
1 pound chicken tenders
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
3 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/4 cup shredded provolone cheese
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl.
3. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, adding wing sauce during the last 2 minutes.
5. Turn to coat chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
Sweet Cucumber Salad
3 cups thinly sliced quartered cucumber
2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
Ingredients for dressing:
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a salad bowl, combine cucumber and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve using a slotted spoon.
Recipes slightly adapted from Simple & Delicious Magazine
Now this song is absolutely insane.
Which is precisely why I am loving it.
Put it on at your next gathering. I’m sure someone will say ‘WTF’?
And the name of the band? It’s a combination of the 3 band members’ names. Okaaaaaay!
Check out emonemogaymo on Bandcamp where you can buy their music.