Making a pie doesn’t get much easier than this Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie With Graham Cracker Crust. The quick filling tastes just like a chocolate chip cookie and the graham crust adds so much delicious flavor. This winner of a dessert is delicious warm with a scoop of ice cream or served in thick slabs cold from the fridge.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
Ingredients for crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (from about 14 graham crackers)
1/4 cup of butter, melted
Ingredients for filling:
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Add the melted butter to graham cracker crumbs and press into a 9-inch pie tin or dish.
3. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
4. While the crust is in the oven make the filling. Beat the eggs in a mixer on high speed until foamy. Beat in the flour and sugars. Add the butter and mix to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the filling into the pie crust.
6. Bake for about an hour until set. Serve warm or cold from the fridge.
Recipe from Hello Life
“Tiptoe” is new from NYC-based Gracie Coates and Rachel Juggles aka Gracie And Rachel. The violin-piano combo is gorgeous as are the captivating vocals.
Check out Gracie And Rachel ob their Website where you can learn of upcoming US east coast tour dates and link to buy their music.