Seen recently through my lens.
Always finds the sunbeams.
We went retro for movie night.
Went to Six Flags New England for amusement. :)
No nonsense doggie bag.
This was yesterday.
This was today.
Best Ever Southern Pecan Pie Bars are the easy way to get all the flavors of pecan pie in totable bar form. of course if you search the internet, you’ll come up with a whole bunch of best/ favorite/ easy pecan pie bars. I thought these buttery crusted, pecan packed sweet bites were way up there on the best-o-meter.
Best Ever Southern Pecan Pie Bars
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups flour
4 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups pecan pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and salt at medium speed with a mixer until creamy. Gradually add flour, beating well to combine.
3. Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is lightly golden.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, and vanilla until combined. Stir in pecans. Pour over baked crust.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until topping is set and a tester inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
7. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour. Cut into bars to serve.
Makes about 2 dozen bars
Recipe from Cooking With Paula Deen Magazine
Let’s pack a basket of Pecan Pie Bars and head south to Nashville to listen to Seth Timbs.
‘Ugly’ put a smile one my face the first time I heard it. The lyrics crack me up, but on subsequent listens it is the piano and classic pop arrangement that totally grab me.
Check out Seth Timbs on his Website where you can link to buy the music.