Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup of butter, melted
2 large eggs
1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Add the melted butter the the graham cracker crumbs and press into a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Bake crust for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
4. Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a mixer on high speed until foamy. Beat in the flour and sugars. Add the butter and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon mixture into the prepared crust. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
6. Bake for 1 hour. Cool completely before you slicing.
Recipe from Chase The Star
I could use a little serenity right now.
Check out Evoke & Laura Brehm on Bandcamp where you can buy the music.